Thursday, April 25, 2013

sisters

If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee. And if I was a tree growing tall and green All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves. 


If you were a wink, I'd be a nod. If you were a seed, well I'd be a pod. If you were the floor, I'd wanna be the rug. And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug. 


the girls were dancing to barry louis polisar's song 'all i want is you' and when i heard the lyrics as they twirled around it hit me how true they are. these two will be little partners in crime for life and it makes me so very happy to know that they have each other no matter what. i hope they will be best friends and that they will go together like the words above because really, what's better than having a sibling who knows the real you and still loves you ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment